If you work for an organization with a distributed workforce you know there’s no magic wand for communicating effectively. Whether they’re serving customers or just not in front of a computer all day, field-based employees can be hard to reach. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.
- Technical considerations for communicating with non-desk based employees
- How to gather and use feedback to improve your communications
- What role leadership communications should play in your overall strategy
- Cultural considerations that can influence how communications are received
- The role engagement plays in effective communications
- How WestJet did all of this in rolling out a new five-year vision to the organization