Are you listening? Should you be? Often we focus on what we want to say to our audience rather than taking the time to hear what they’re telling us. When you learn what to listen for, and what to do with it, your social platforms suddenly become your most valuable business tool.
As a specialist on Southwest Airlines’ Social Business Team, Adam Hernandez helped embed social into every aspect of Southwest. He will make the case for listening, and show you how to use it to transform the way you do social.
- Set up a social-listening system that turns noise into customers’ voices
- Identify key social opportunities so you respond to customers in real time
- Learn more about your customers and audience to keep your brand relevant
- Create audience connections that get more powerful brand loyalty
- Use customer stories to promote your business
- Activate real-time marketing to surpass business goals