Calls to tear down silos and integrate communications are nothing new. But the pandemic has given organizations an opportunity to finally get it done—as many have shed a silo mentality, meaningless tasks and redundancies out of necessity. The transformation has revolutionized results, efficiencies and ROI for these communications teams.
- Powerful Benefits: Increased trust, streamlined operations, more consistent messaging, greater value to the C-suite, employer branding and more
- Hybrid Team Structure: How to ensure internal, external and HR work in lockstep
- Blueprints for Success: How communicators innovated during the pandemic and periods of change by rethinking team structure and content—and how you can do the same
- 360-Degree Storytelling: How content creators can—and should—blur lines with stories that resonate with all stakeholders
- Feeding the Beast: Processes that turn internal teams into efficient content producers, which supports external goals
- Mixternal Toolkit: Biggest operational changes, processes and tools to implement