Gaining the trust of online audiences requires authentic communication from real people, not bland emails from a faceless organization. Your leaders are perfectly positioned to be the voice and face of your brand—with the right training and strategies in place. Discover how Goldman Sachs brings corporate messaging to life through dynamic executive communications on digital channels.
Learn how to:
- Use executive LinkedIn and Twitter profiles to amplify messages that support business objectives
- Choose the right type of content, for the right executives, on the right channels
- Take a strategic approach to creating videos, podcasts and infographics
- Bring an executive to life through visual communications on Instagram
- Show the effectiveness of your work on improving executive and brand reputation