You’ve got all this data. What good is it if no one reads it? Figuring out how to break down a lot of information, use pictures and graphics, and make folks care about what you say isn’t luck. Alison Knowlton, a graphic designer and director of staff engagement at Teach For America, has learned a thing or two about making data sexy. She’ll guide you through how to change your thinking about visual storytelling.
- How to break down a lot of words into the right combination of words and images
- How to determine when an infographic would enhance your audience’s understanding of data
- How to breathe some fresh air into your delivery of complex data (so people will care!)
- How to develop a designer’s eye on your communication strategy as a whole
- Practical insider tips from a graphic designer, i.e., How to make it pretty