Especially as consumers and employees turn to digital channels to interact with organizations and consume information during COVID-19, the phrase “content is king” has never been truer. However, your writing, editing and careful crafting can be an exercise in futility if you don’t match your content creation efforts with SEO and SEM best practices that cut through the noise and effectively deliver your answers and solutions into the hands of the people who need it most. Join us as Nicole Grodesky, Director of SEO for LEWIS Global Communications, shows you how to create an integrated content marketing strategy and campaigns that strengthen your organization’s presence as well as give you more leads.
- Tips for selecting the proper channels and content formats to meet your goals
- The value of SEO and why you should rethink your content creation strategy
- A history of Google’s algorithm and why ranking on the front page can boost your content and brand
- Ways to better write for the web, including email, social media and paid promotions that drive desired actions
- How PR and communications effects SEO results—and how to approach your campaigns holistically