Powerful Writing Principles in Communications
Messaging matters. Strategies often fail for lack of clarity and poorly written communications.
This session is the refresher you need to increase your writing’s effectiveness — and your ability to represent your organization. You’ll learn:
- How to discover your writer’s voice — and align it with the voice of your organization.
- Smart, quick and proven ways to gather and structure information.
- How to find and write to audience needs so you get more eyeballs on your writing.
- Fundamentals revisited: overlooked techniques to choose precise words, and write simpler, more direct sentences that propel readers.
- Insider tips for how to craft strong headlines, teasers and leads on deadline.
Homework for next session: