Many organizations are already working on policies to guide the post-pandemic return to the office. Those policies will codify some form of permanent work-from-home rules, and address the unique support that workers need in work-from-home as well as hybrid situations. Assess your organization’s needs from three perspectives: wellness, technology and HR.
- Tactics for keeping remote employees engaged and your organizational culture strong
- Tech tools for accessible and reliable business communications beyond email and Zoom calls
- Tips for managing hybrid situations, where some workers are in the office and others are remote or dispersed
- What’s working and what’s coming next in virtual wellness programs
- The role of gamification in keeping engagement, productivity, and morale high
- Proven tips for maximizing and measuring engagement