You can learn a lot about using social media from the organizations who do it right… and the ones who do it wrong!
Social Media is a powerful communication weapon to wield. Do it right and it can help you achieve your communication objectives. Do it wrong, however, and you could give your organization a massive black eye. In this fun keynote session, leading communication expert Steve Crescenzo will take you on a romp through the best and worst that social media has to offer.
- What three mistakes you absolutely must not make when diving into social media
- What some of the smartest companies are doing in this area
- How to convince leadership that it isn’t just a fad . . . it’s changing the way organizations communicate to their most important audiences
- What not to do when trying to launching your social media campaigns and channels
- The fundamentals skills you need to have to succeed as a social media-savvy communicator