Quick quiz: What are the top platforms on social media right now? Of course it’s a trick question. Your list is wholly unique to you, your organization and your audience demos. Besides, who would have still included WhatsApp alongside TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit, LinkedIn and (ahem) Twitter? Those are the top 10 according to the latest Global Statshot Report. Join this session to discover more, including:
- The top updates on the top social media platforms planned for the next year.
- Ways to prepare for the biggest changes on the platforms that matter most to you.
- Algorithm-proofing your story and strategy: How to extract the overarching themes of your brand story to make it social media ready — regardless of looming changes.
- How TikTok’s detailed algorithms and unique content creation capabilities are quickly changing your favorite platforms.
- An open discussion on OpenAI and beyond: The biggest opportunities and threats posed by tools like ChatGPT, MidJourney and more