Cody Keenan, director of speechwriting for President Barack Obama, and Sarah Hurwitz, former chief speechwriter for first lady Michelle Obama, will give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it was like to write speeches for this historic couple. Citing real-life examples from their time in the White House, Keenan and Hurwitz will offer advice on how to tell memorable stories, make persuasive arguments and capture the imagination of any audience.
- Move your audience with powerful stories
- Establish an authentic connection between your speaker and the audience
- Employ vivid language that will motivate people to take action
- Perform under pressure in times of crises
- Write for a variety of difference audiences