Enterprise social networks increase productivity, improve employee engagement, drive innovation, and encourage collaboration and more. Does your enterprise social network live up to its promise? In this session we’ll explore ways to measure your enterprise social network against your organization’s goals and key performance indicators as well as ways to interpret and communicate the results. You’ll walk away with tools to help you prove—and improve—the value of your enterprise social network.
- Some basic enterprise social network metrics, and why they matter to senior execs
- Enterprise social network ROI ‘buckets’ that help clarify measurable outcomes
- How to identify and connect with internal partners for greater buy-in
- What your internal customers can teach you about your external customers
- To interpret results and communicate the value of your enterprise social network