Every corporate communicator must tap into his or her inner journalist from time to time. The best know how to find stories that matter in even mundane topics and bring them to life for audiences. In this session, Teresa Mahoney shares creative methods for finding, shooting and editing visual stories that audiences will love.
- Methods for finding human interest stories in humdrum topics
- Ways to find and frame stories that matter to your audience
- Creative tricks for making visually stunning videos
- How to create video series that audiences will look forward to
- Simple editing tips for creating professional-looking videos