Master Fundamental SEO Practices, New Algorithm Updates and Protect Your Online Presence During a Crisis
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Whether you’re brand new to SEO or need to refresh your skills, this crash course will help you ensure your brand dominates search results. We’ll dive into how search engines work, the timeless SEO tactics every communicator should be using in the wake of COVID-19, and recent algorithm changes to keep in mind when formulating your content strategy.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use expertise, authority and trust to climb search engine rankings
- Develop a checklist for creating optimized content
- Deploy both evergreen and timely content that bolsters your online brand reputation
- Create and optimize content that keeps stakeholders informed during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Avoid common SEO mistakes hurting your content reach
- Understand the impact of the Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers (BERT) update
Matt Pressnall co-owns Perception Builder, a digital marketing agency out of Seattle, specializing in web development, SEO and conversion optimization. Matt has been building websites for the last 22 years and doing SEO for the last 14. He has held key positions doing web development and SEO for companies like the Seattle Times, A Place For Mom, ClearSlide, Pro.com and the University of Washington’s Foster School of Business. Because of his deep technical background, Matt is able to identify SEO strategies that will yield the best ROI and implement them for his clients. While he specializes in Technical SEO, Matt has a tried and true approach to keyword research that has caused his clients to have increased, profitable traffic many times over.