Leading by example: Harnessing your executive’s digital presence to engage and inspire
The full content of this page is available to members only.
At Walmart, CEO Doug McMillon believes in keeping his door open to associates and customers alike. Even with transparency in mind, though, having a global audience creates unique challenges when it comes to presenting a consistent and compelling executive voice. Discover how communicators and execs at the top retailer are creating a winning formula to build trust and change the narrative surrounding one of America’s most entrenched brands.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand the needs of different stakeholders and tailor executive messages accordingly
- Break into new social media channels and reach new audiences without sacrificing authenticity
- Earn more coverage for executives in top digital publications
- Get buy-in from executives to start using new tools, such as podcasting
- Create emotional connections with audiences that result in lasting brand loyalty