Develop a Paid Search Strategy that Delivers Greater ROI
The full content of this page is available to members only.
In today’s pay-to-play online environment, Google Ads is crucial to driving conversions and sales—but with marketing budgets under threat due to the current crisis, you need to make every dollar count. Discover what it takes to create campaigns that deliver more bang for their buck and learn how to take advantage of advanced features in the platform.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop a budget that makes sense for your goals and justify your efforts to supervisors
- Follow easy steps to create, launch and adjust a Google Ads campaign
- Use simple tactics to maximize lead generation, user acquisition and conversions
- Run effective A/B tests and continuously optimize your campaigns to achieve greater ROI
- Identify and avoid expensive pitfalls when creating campaigns
Greg Jarboe is the president and a co-founder of SEO-PR, which provides search engine optimization, public relations, video marketing and social media marketing services. He’s the author of “YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day,” an instructor at Rutgers University for the Mini-MBA: Digital Marketing program, and a member of the Market Motive faculty, as well as a frequent speaker at leading PR conferences.