Brand loyalty cannot be bought: Use storytelling to change how people view your brand
The full content of this page is available to members only.
NASA has been at the forefront of social media since 2008, when the agency created its first Twitter account, @MarsPhoenix, for the Mars Phoenix Lander. Since then, NASA has expanded its digital footprint to share the space agency’s powerful story with a worldwide audience, including social media users, podcast listeners, web surfers and others. In this closing keynote, you will learn best practices for using storytelling to build brand loyalty that simply cannot be purchased.
- Tailor content to audiences across multiple platforms
- Become a nimble storyteller as trending topics change
- Create authentic experiences that transform how people view your brand
- Inspire brand ambassadors to take your messages directly to online audiences
- Curate user-generated content to tell your story in an authentic way
Brittany Brown is a digital native with the privilege of sharing out-of-this world content as a member of the Digital Services Division at NASA headquarters in Washington, D.C. She has over 10 years’ experience in communications, including time spent developing social media strategy for the U.S. Army and National Public Radio. Based on her a passion for teaching others about social media, she developed a social media management certificate program at Georgetown University, where she is an adjunct instructor.