The battle for truth: Earning trust in the era of fake news
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Today’s volatile information landscape is a headline of its own, raising challenging questions for business and society as a whole. In a time of shifting public expectations, building trust is the No. 1 priority for leaders. Through the lens of the 2018 Edelman Trust Barometer findings, Ben Boyd will explore these issues and provide a road map to navigate a world of distrust.
- Why must leadership go beyond the business?
- When should businesses speak up on key issues?
- What steps must business leaders take to build trust?
- How can businesses maximize voices across the organization?
- What role do businesses play in informing the public?
Ben Boyd is Chief Client Strategy Officer at Edelman, where he oversees the firm’s client experience program. In this capacity, he serves as a counselor to C-suite executives and partners with Edelman’s global client teams on a number of Fortune 500 companies – including HP, Johnson & Johnson, Shell and The Home Depot.