With more people than ever working from home, it’s mission-critical to use technology to unify the workforce and connect wellness programs to people. Whether you use an intranet, an app, videoconference platforms or collaboration tools—or all of the above—they should be accessible, user friendly, and integrated. Discover how [two] organizations are using tech to keep their employees informed and engaged.
- How to create a wellness budget that factors in tech costs
- Tips for vetting and selecting the best vendors
- The elements of the best wellness apps
- Must-have features for your intranet
- How to ensure that your employees want to actually use your tech tools