Your organization’s executives and leaders can carry your brand image, inspire employee motivation and ultimately help you reach your communications goals—if you can connect them to your workforce. That means you have to grab employees’ attention long enough to tell your leaders’ stories and share crucial messages and updates. Chip Midnight, business consulting specialist for Nationwide, will share the project that started out as an idea to train Nationwide’s 35,000 associates on SharePoint but bloomed into much more: Roughly 170 broadcast shows in 2017 scaling to more than 450 shows in 2018 and more than 550 shows scheduled in 2019, featuring leaders from across the organization and boosting both employee and leadership communications. He’ll reveal lessons learned from turning an employee training challenge into a thriving studio that regularly offers features, replaces many in-person meetings, increases internal engagement and retention, and saves the organization thousands of dollars each year.
- How to think like a producer when crafting leadership and executive content
- Ways to tackle tough subjects and boost employee engagement through transparency
- The types of two-way executive communications and conversations that can inspire and engage viewers
- Tips for using SharePoint to distribute your content, along with other tools (including Yammer) that can help you create a thriving digital workplace
- How to measure success through analytics, surveys and informal feedback