We communicate tons of information to employees, but do we know whether the message is getting through? Communications programs suffer when budgets get cut because it’s difficult to quantify the impact of effective communications. Communications managers want more data, but common measurement techniques seldom go beyond measuring activity to assessing real effectiveness.
- The difference between activity metrics and results metrics
- How to show the impact of your programs over time
- How to take better advantage of data when developing your communications plans
- How to use modern visualization tools such as Tableau to show communications effectiveness data
- How to use data to understand what’s working and not working in your communications program