In December 2013, Target experienced one of the worst crises in its history when hackers breached the company’s security and stole guest data. Hear from Target’s head of communication about what it was like during the early days of the data breach and how communication and social media played a critical role in turning around the company’s narrative.
- How Target got the utmost out of its communication and social media
- Why a company’s transformation often needs to start with its employees
- The ultra-importance of transparency when you talk to customers, even when your message isn’t positive
- How to break down silos to enable effective collaboration and quick decision-making
- The power of creating compelling content that breaks through the clutter
- Why it’s critical to listen to and engage with your customers—in good times and bad
- How Target went back to its roots to build back trust and grow brand love