Diversity, equity and inclusion are now firmly established as a key component of workplace wellness. And now organizations have to up the ante—employees expect action, not talk. From statements of shared values and more diverse corporate boards, and from the creation of diversity and inclusion councils to diversity in the executive management, discover how to convert DE&I rhetoric into results-oriented action.
- How to nurture an inclusive workplace
- The elements of a successful DEI strategy, including the principles of allyship
- How to set and measure the right goals
- How ERGs and other groups can help accomplish your objectives
- How to communicate your DEI initiatives with your stakeholders