Social media changes at a million miles an hour. Social channels rely on visuals more and more. These powerful stats prove visual platforms must be integral to your digital strategy—or your brand will lose its audiences and fade from the media spotlight. Phoenix Suns VP of Digital Jeramie McPeek, a social media consultant who has worked on campaigns from the Super Bowl to the Pope, will share best practices for established and new social visual platforms.
- How @Suns uses fan photos to help tell the brand story—and ideas for finding your own brand ambassadors
- Unique goals for Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Pinterest and Periscope
- How to use photos and video to generate revenue
- Creative gifs, memes, emojis & infographics to reach different audiences
- How visual media reached millennials during the Pope’s visit
- Why chasing Katie Perry and Tom Brady led to social touchdowns during #SB49—and ideas for your next big event