The public, press and investors are demanding greater transparency and accountability — on everything from your social and environmental impact to your commitment to DE&I. Join for a plan to deliver on these expectations by taking control of your narrative (and shortening your annual reports into digestible stories) and ensuring that your purpose-driven journey is accurately and authentically conveyed.
- The building blocks of a corporate reputation program grounded in values.
- How to assess where you are on your org’s ESG and DE&I journeys.
- How to communicate your purpose and impact with authenticity and credibility.
- Understanding how and when to engage on social issues to drive trust, loyalty and reputation.
- Winning strategies, angles and pitches to position your purpose-driven programs and wins to receptive outlets.
- Issues to consider when tapping employees as brand ambassadors to help spread the good news.