Most organizations are still behind the mobile curve. One trend has solidified: app development. However, new research finds the average smartphone user installs ZERO apps in any given month. Another study finds that one in four users abandon their apps after a single use. On the other hand, 90 percent of smartphone users use messaging on their phone more than any other activity except email (91 percent).
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why messaging has overtaken apps (and what apps are worth your time)
- Why messaging is so much more than texts between friends
- How companies enjoy 1:1 engagement by messaging to reach customers
- How messaging is gaining a foothold internally in the enterprise
- Why chatbots — accessible on messaging apps — are the next big thing in mobile communications