Change is a constant in social media. New channels appear almost daily as others fall out of favor. (Periscope, anybody?) Yet the “Big Five” have maintained longevity. Join to hear the truth behind recent rumors about their demise (Twitter, we’re looking at you), what the research says about where to invest your time—and the core skills you must master to thrive on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram today—and on the platforms of tomorrow.
- The current status of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter
- What’s working today to drive results on each of the Big Five
- Content strategies and skills that cross social media channels
- Whether paid social media is trending up or down—and where to invest
- New platforms to watch: Who can upset the future of the Big Five?