Cultivating, crafting and carefully communicating a purpose can result in extraordinary results for organizations of all sizes and sectors. In this session, we’ll explore core insights to organizational and brand purpose creation, activation and measurement strategies to prove and improve the value of your purpose-driven programming and communications. Specifically, we’ll explore:
- Developing an authentic organization/brand purpose: How to create an ethical, genuine purpose, then build a communications strategy for telling your purpose story.
- Connecting employees – your growth engine – to purpose: Best practices to ensure employees are connected to your purpose, mission, vision, and values.
- Purpose = ROI: Examples of how an organization/brand’s purpose can positively impact the bottom line, and why it’s critical to develop success metrics early in the purpose development journey.
- Clarity of messaging: Avoid greenwashing, utilizing fact based and compelling human stories, and employee networks for effective communications.
- What’s next: How communicators can help meet Gen Z expectations around aligning with organizations whose values mirror their own.