Employee engagement is on every communicator’s mind now that remote workplace models are here to stay. But engagement and even employee wellbeing don’t have to take a hit — not if you apply the latest best practices for fostering a thriving hybrid work community that combines the best of remote and in-person collaboration. Join to hear hard-won lessons from Seattle Children’s Hospital and others. We’ll cover:
- Internal comms audits: What data shows about employee preferences — and how the stats can inform content and channel strategy.
- Success stories: How Seattle Children’s and others have integrated a hybrid workplace model — so you can do the same.
- Fostering collaboration: How to balance the needs of on-site and remote, connected and non-desk employees to drive teamwork, trust and transparency.
- Tools meet storytelling: How a content “Engagement Calculator,” CEO townhalls, a revamped intranet and a human-centered storytelling approach can help anchor your remote or hybrid workplace strategy.
- Navigating RTO: How to navigate the complexities of “Return to Office” transitions.