Encouraging employee growth alongside the changing needs of your business isn’t on HR alone. It also requires communicators to take what you learn from engaging with your people managers and workforce to identify and fill skills gaps.
In this session, you will discover how to:
- Edit recruitment messaging and materials to attract talent from diverse backgrounds
- Identify methods to communicate and provide training to a multi-generational workforce
- Ensure a steady stream of communications so that employee roles are aligned with business goals and needs
- Leverage third-party organizations to attract talent and detract naysayers
- Create and execute a successful employer branding campaign that is authentic, purposeful and defines your company’s mission, giving talent a reason to stay and a reason to join
- Foster a culture of caring in a virtual world