Many organizations struggle with where to get started when it comes to putting in place a diversity, equity and inclusion program. During this session, we’ll look at optimal structures and initiatives to ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Understand what makes a program successful by looking at case studies of organizations that are hiring and retaining diverse talent and maintaining an inclusive workplace
- Identify barriers to hiring diverse talent
- Set a vision and specific, attainable goals and KPIs for what you’d like your program to accomplish
- Build strategic frameworks and structures for the first initiatives you’d like to begin implanting at your organization
- Tie D&I objectives to key business goals