Strong writers are in demand. Execs say clear, compelling writing is the No. 1 skill they seek in communication hiring and promotions—yet it’s also the hardest to find. Boost your writing chops—and job security—when you join this intensive workshop with former journalist and corporate writing coach Jim Ylisela (Ragan Consulting Group), PR writing instructor Shonali Burke (Johns Hopkins University) and freelance journalist Sara Clemence.
You’ll learn how to:
- Write faster: Quickly plan and pen copy that grabs distracted readers
- Edit like a pro: Avoid embarrassing mistakes that kill credibility
- Dominate digital and social media: Apply new grammar rules to online copy
- Write with passion again: Find new ways to tap into your creativity
- Augment your career: Think like a journalist to boost reach, ROI and respect