Instagram has skyrocketed from a simple app to a social media stalwart with more than 600 million users. Yet many of those users—and most brands on the platform—waste resources on uninspired, boring or poorly-shot photos. Whether you’re just now adding Instagram to your program or you’re already far down the path, have no fear. This session will supply you with the know-how you need to shoot and share more engaging images that will make your feed look like a professional photographer’s.
- How to create and distribute buzz-worthy images
- How to keep an eye out for cinematic moments
- The essentials of lighting, angles, props and more
- Framing and grid tips: How to apply the “rule of thirds” on the fly
- The latest features and filters—and how to use them for better pics