Fostering a sense of belonging and inclusion is essential in today’s frenzied, fractured workplace. Going beyond performative measures, this session explores how DEI storytelling initiatives can empower employees, foster connection and ensure everyone feels supported and seen. You’ll explore storytelling strategies and how to harness the power of stories to enhance employee engagement, break down remote silos and drive meaningful DEI progress. You’ll hear how to:
- Embrace DEI as a company community — where DEI is experienced and celebrated through the art of storytelling.
- Ignite empathy and engagement: Integrate personal storytelling into ERGs to cultivate allyship and cultivate a deeper sense of inclusion.
- Amplify voices: Break down remote and other organizational silos by helping employees find, strengthen and share their voices across internal channels to drive real change.
- Address reporting challenges: Insights into measuring DEI and ideas for bridging the gap.
- Master “progress storytelling”: Share your organization’s DEI journey with narratives that bridge the gap between milestones and goals to inspire employees and stakeholders.