With increased engagement to podcasts and social audio platforms like Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces, the ability for audiences to listen in has created new touchpoints for connection and opportunities for unfiltered conversation. In this interactive workshop, we’ll look at what goes into producing and promoting a successful podcast, as well as an engaging live audio broadcast. We’ll even even host one live with you — our audience — to demonstrate how the conversation can be repurposed into a podcast that doubles as meaningful thought leadership content for your brand. You’ll discover:
- Considerations before launching a podcast, including the best platforms to consider
- Essential equipment on a budget — from XLR or USB mics to recording and editing software (and more)
- Anatomy of podcast show development including content strategy, structure and production- and building for listener affinity
- How to launch a live social audio conversation on the fly (yes, we’ll do this demo live together!)
- The top social audio channels and how to integrate them into your podcasting plans
- Tips for opening the conversation to your audiences on ANY platform you choose
- And much more . . .