Your leaders are more than just the face of your organization—they’re a central character in its narrative. As a communicator, you’re tasked with telling the story of how they’re responding to the COVID-19 crisis. Discover how these organization leaders and their communicators used passionate storytelling to inspire audiences in a time of crisis and rally support from employees, customers and other stakeholders.
Learn how to:
- Capture the authentic voice and personality of your leaders in stories
- Help resistant executives feel comfortable sharing their experiences and being at the center of your brand stories
- Create a compelling social media presence for leaders
- Use creative story structures to illustrate the important work your executives are doing at this time
- Use story arcs to create an emotional and personal connection between leaders and audiences during a time of crisis