An organization’s authentic purpose is what connects with the press and public today. Join to hear how five key principles guide Royal Canin North America’s mission — and how 23andMe created a mission-driven brand committed to the democratization of DNA and stayed true to that purpose in the face of FDA regs and other challenges. You’ll learn:
- Principles of purpose-driven public affairs: Lessons from 23andMe’s founding to present — and Royal Canin’s commitment to pet health and nutrition.
- Managing a consumer facing company in a heavily regulated space — how to operate ethically when dealing with human DNA, research and pet health.
- Finding true north: Ideas and partnerships to help identify your purpose, mission and values.
- Working with the press: Data, trends, angles and pitches that newsrooms love.
- Measuring purpose: Insights to help you track and report corporate reputation.