As a rule HR and finance leaders manage the monetary aspects of employees’ financial wellbeing. In this session, you’ll discover how others are supporting their employees’ financial fitness by offering financial planning education and resources that help them develop skills like budgeting, building an emergency plan, managing debt, electing insurance options, improving credit scores, allocating to retirement plans, and more.
- Evaluating key data that speaks to your workforce’s financial stress and finance education needs
- Real-life stories from a wide range of employees with varying financial earnings and circumstances
- How to help employees proactively prepare for economic downturns
- Strategies for turning financial wellbeing insights into action plans
- Identifying opportunities for improved education and financial fitness in individual employees