When it comes to responses to national emergencies, scandals and more, your brand reputation can live or die on its social media channels. In this session, we’ll look at some of the major ways that a strongly defined brand voice can double as a shield to protect your brand reputation.
- Ways to craft brand voice guidelines that illuminate your values and serve as a north star for what you will and won’t respond to
- How to pick and choose what attacks are worth responding to based on each issue’s relevance to your brand
- Tips for responding to misinformation and disinformation with research and facts
- Strategies for tapping partner organizations and influencers to speak out on behalf of your brand
- Best practices for linking your social media responses to larger landing pages and resources