Social-media marketing has become pay-to-play. This shift makes it harder to get content in front of your audiences. That’s why your business needs to invest in promoting content. Increased functionality and sophisticated targeting allow us to reach niche audiences more efficiently. Whether your goal is to increase awareness and sentiment, lure more traffic or find new leads, your business must re-imagine its social media advertising strategies to meet its goals.
- How to write a match-purpose-to-platform marketing plan for several social networks
- How to ramp up your efficiency with tactics that target unique groups within users and communities
- Strategies to promote content and direct-response ads to meet your quickly-changing marketing goals
- Ways to measure content-marketing campaigns that resist the ROI yardstick
- How to show results that sway business decisions to your C-suite