Join to hear practical DEI strategies, steps and KPIs for nonprofits firsthand from a communications exec with experience ranging from the American Cancer Society to Black Women’s Health Initiative. You’ll learn:
- What a successful DEI program framework looks like for nonprofits
- How diversity goals differ for nonprofits and how to measure them
- How to define benchmarks and comparisons based on audience journeys
- Insights to analyze the metrics—and build your “data story”
- The Communicator’s Role: Empowering DEI across the organization
Shana Davis is the senior program director of Black Women’s Health Imperative.