Kimberly Trubiro, manufacturing communications manager at Cummins Inc., will share the best practices and business processes that changed how her FORTUNE 200 company talks with 20,000 non-wired global employees.
Her secrets don't include a stuffy poster campaign. You'll use her lessons to ramp up your internal communications big time.
- How to find your communications sweet spot: Get feedback to identify the best comms tools for your workforce
- Why key performance indicators are important to your business
- The role internal communication plays in KPIs
- Why focusing on tactics, not on change management, hinders your success
- To develop a playbook that empowers managers in your organization to improve their communications