The mass production of technological hardware like virtual reality headsets and augmented reality software on smartphones has led to a democratization of future-forward storytelling that provides deeply moving, intimately engaging experiences to more audiences than ever before. In this session, we’ll look at some of the underutilized, cutting-edge mediums that marketers are finally catching on to, and how you can integrate these technologies mind-blowing marketing strategies.
- The definitions of augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality and how those definitions are evolving for marketers and storytellers alike
- How brands are telling stories using AR, VR and mixed reality that engage customers to form more meaningful interactions
- Other virtual experiences on mobile and desktop including The Metaverse that offer brands ready-made, integrated marketing opportunities
- The top challenges that brands are facing with incorporating AR, VR and mixed reality into their strategies (and how to overcome them)
- How to incorporate extended reality engagement into your marketing plans
- The resources needed (tech and people) to leverage AR and VR
- What’s next for AR/VR/MR in marketing