Newsjacking, the traditional practice of piggybacking on timely news stories by infusing your brand into the larger narrative, has transformed. It’s no longer a media relations play. It’s now a multichannel strategy involving paid and editorial to social media and more. See how it’s done when Ernst & Young shares how it developed and refined a segment with CNBC that features brand leaders and experts. You’ll learn:
- How to select the topical issues that best fit your brand (social listening helps!).
- How to groom your SMEs for media interviews and going live on social.
- Examples and new ideas to create and amplify a content library articulating your newsworthy perspective — from online videos and executive Q&As to white papers and more.
- Smart ways to share and seed these assets across digital mediums.
- How to parlay press coverage into a longtail play to drive engagement.