Over half of marketers say they struggle to effectively execute multichannel audience strategies. But showing up across various channels doesn’t mean your campaign will deliver the results you need—not if your efforts are fragmented. Join to see how to drive the convergence of promotional strategies across social, site, search and, yes, even email—by building campaigns around your organization’s “big moments.” This Allure and Condé Nast case study will show you how to connect the dots for more cohesive campaigns and better results. You’ll learn:
- Anatomy of a winning multichannel audience strategy.
- How Condé Nast structures and empowers a “central audience development group” that unites its social media, data/analytics, email, newsletter and SEO teams.
- How to align cross-platform promotional strategies on social, site, search and email around your organizations “big moments” (like Allure’s “Best of Beauty” awards).
- Where today’s audience behaviors are trending—and how to adjust.
- Bonus: How Condé Nast uses analytics to determine segmentation and digital personas—so you can do the same.