Even with women making tremendous strides in the workplace over the past decades, and more recently making their voices heard during the #MeToo movement, there is still work to be done. During this fireside chat, you’ll discover some of the obstacles still preventing gender equity in the workplace and perpetuating sexism in brand messages, and how communicators can help create progress.
- Ways in which traditional facets of workplace culture are not gender inclusive
- How internal communicators can be more cognizant of the challenges facing working moms
- How to increase transparency around gender equity in your organization
- How your PR and marketing initiatives may be alienating women and gender-nonconforming audiences
- Strategies to make your culture more inclusive to everyone regardless of gender identity
- Lead bold and transparent conversations around the #MeToo movement and create a safe space for all employees