Employees want open and timely communication with their respective managers, depending on managers to translate strategies to help them do their jobs well, to provide the “why” behind decisions and to confirm that the work they are doing is contributing to the company’s vision and goals. Communicators, HR and the executive teams rely on effective manager communications, among the most important communication channel in an organization. But too often, information gets stuck in the middle as managers face barriers such as lack of training, accountability and collaboration. Join this workshop to learn how to:
- Eliminate barriers to effective manager communication.
- Establish a baseline understanding of manager communication requirements.
- Work with managers to strengthen their communication skills and better communicate change.
- Create a process and tools like people leader events, toolkits and talking points.
- Ensure managers are a prepared and an informed resource that can drive the behaviors needed to develop a competitive advantage.