Mayo Clinic is one of the world’s most well-known, respected healthcare brands. It operates in the highly regulated healthcare industry, where missteps can lead to brand disaster, government fines and patient lawsuits. Despite this, Mayo Clinic is at the front in the social media revolution, encouraging employees to Tweet, Facebook and Pin. Hear from Mayo’s legal counsel how Mayo’s social media team and in-house legal team collaborate to manage legal risks.
- Best practices for managing the myriad legal and brand risks without gutting your social media
- Strategies to proactively partner with your legal staff to manage these risks
- How to avoid common missteps that can lead to disasters for your brand and your career
- How to draft social media policies that protect your company and employees from the biggest legal and brand risks
- Tips to manage social media gaffes so they’re less likely to go viral