You can approach a topic creatively, approach it from the most innovative angle, but if the writing is flat and unconvincing, the project can still go awry.
In this nuts-and-bolts section, the award-winning writer and workshop leader Jeff Herrington will provide insights on how a few tweaks to how you write can spell the difference between being overjoyed and being overlooked.
He’ll show you how to:
- Embed powerful words so your writing is more persuasive
- Ensure that quotes drive the message home
- Replace copy that focuses on inanimate objects with copy that highlights real human beings
- Use literary devices to make your content more memorable
- Inject life into your work by emphasizing action rather than things