Pro tip #1: there’s so much more to creating equitable content journeys and customer experiences for diverse audiences than translating content from one language to another. You have to translate sentiment, consider cultural pain points and dialects, look at where your demographic is in its journey with your brand, and remain exceptionally agile through it all. This session will help you look at multi-language content differently, and give you tips to be more successful in reaching diverse audiences. And while we’ll focus on Latinx/Spanish-first audiences specifically, learnings can be applied across the board.
You’ll learn how to:
- Go beyond translating words to translating stories.
- Ask the right questions to uncover what problems/pain points your brand can solve for a culturally specific audience.
- Think beyond translating a flyer or an email (that is not equity!) and look at complete customer journeys instead.
- Understand why if you can’t deliver an equitable language-specific experience, you shouldn’t be translating a marketing campaign.
- Maximize learnings to boost the quality of your multi-language communications.